Monday, July 13, 2009

Super Nintendo NES System - Video Game Console

80s kids were sure that video games couldnt get better than the NES. Then the 90s happened and the Super Nintendo hit the scene. With 8 more bits, 4 more buttons and no more cartridges blowing, the Super Nintendo set the standard for 16-bit gaming. For 10 years, the SNES was king. Even as 32-bit systems tried to steal the show, the Super Nintendo proved that gaming genius was about more than technology: it's just about fun. Remind yourself how much fun the SNES is. This refurbished SNES console is guaranteed to work upon arrival or weâTMll send you another one. It comes bundled with 1 controller and hookups. .
Customer Review: It's fun, but...
I prefer the original NES system than this one. I remember getting the SNES for Christmas when it was the latest in the world of gaming. However, the games that are made for it are pretty fun, but I suppose I am an "old school" type of person. Although, the graphics for the SNES are a bit more superior when compared to the NES.
Customer Review: this brings back great memories!
I used to have a playstation when I was younger and now my kids are little and love video games. I always thought playstation 2 was the best! Especially Super Mario Brothers! I started looking around trying to find one and I buy almost everything on Amazon so I started here! I saw that this company, Pella Dvd's was selling playstation 2 video game consoles, a bit pricey, but the games we already had from years ago still worked, and none of them are violent like so many are today. The first one they sent me stopped working after 2 days, so I contacted Brian at Pella DVD and he had me send it back, he even reimbursed my postage! He shipped another one out to me and we got it in just a couple of days. This one works great, the people are nice and easy to deal with, and responded to every email I sent within just minutes, it seemed. I will definitely do business with this company again. My kids love this game system!


Im 26 years old and I had to have my first colonoscopy done a few months back. My grandmother had and lost her battle against colon cancer. Of course this made me scared of what they may find but I found the American Cancer Society website useful to help calm down my nerves.

The only thing that you should really dread, if any, is the prep process. The prep time consists of drinking medicines that will help clean out your system. Of course you will not be able to have anything to eat or drink that is solid or has any type of flavor, unless you like broth and jell-o as long as it is not red. You will then spend pretty much all day in the bathroom. While I was prepping I came up with a few ideas to help make the prep time more productive.

Make sure you bring in a book or magazine, move your TV into your bathroom if you have space, use your laptop to play games on the internet or instant message your friends and see if they can guess what you are doing, play a hand-held videogame, if you are a female, paint your toe/ finger nails and wax/ shave your legs and one thing you need to always remember is to MAKE SURE YOU TAKE YOUR PHONE INTO THE BATHROOM. You never know when the moment will hit when you have to go. After all, it always seems that people call you whenever you are in the bathroom. I hope this will help you with making the prep time a bit easier to deal with.

For information on colonoscopies or to help you better understand the process and learn more about the procedure visit.

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/CRI/content/CRI_2_6x_Frequent_Questions_About_Colonoscopy_and_Sigmoidoscopy.asp?sitearea=

xbox 360 videogames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers